Friday, March 29, 2013

Going on Vacation

I'm going on vacation, but still need to use the app and will still try to make time for this blog.  Why do I still need to use the app when I'm on vacation?  Because those thought processes that can drive anxiety and depression are always with me, looking for something to distort.  I'll be ready for them.  I'll set little goals for myself and make sure I take the time to look at what's gone well each  day.  One thing in my favor is that I'll be doing physical activities during my break, and that often helps me feel better.  Also, having a lower level of activity in my life (because I'm not at the office) will also help.  Looking forward to some time away.

For those iPhone users, I see that the updated app is on iTunes.  Good luck.  I did  my best to make sure your custom entries transfer to the new database.  Contact "support@moodappsllc.com" if you have any issues.   Actually, if the update goes well and everything works fine, contact me and tell me that.  There are not that many of us users, so you won't inundate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment