Sunday, March 24, 2013

Had a Rough Day Today

Today was rough for me because there was a lot of interaction with others and activities around me.  I prepared by reviewing some of my entries related to social situations, which helped, but I was still a bit frazzled by mid-afternoon and still had more to do in the evening.  I'm not sure what the best I can do on a day like today is.  I was on a boat for the late morning/early afternoon portion of the day, so there was limited space for me to "get away"  and decompress.  This isn't a frequent occurance and so I have had few opportunities to find ways of dealing with situations like this.  I just get stressed being clustered with people like I am on a boat, particularly when I have to interact with them.  Later in the early evening I was in a busy restaurant with family.  It's not the family part that gets to me, it's all the commotion and noise around me that distract me and leave me feeling exhausted.  Today was an exceptional day in terms of things that are tough on my senses.  I won't worry about this too much but will consider updating my entries in Mood Sentry to reflect and maybe capture something helpful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment