Thursday, March 21, 2013

Still Feeling Better

This has been a waffling kind of day, though more neutral feeling than low.  I had a meeting scheduled this morning which had the typical forecasts of gloom and doom, but I was able to manage them somewhat and counter them with some recent and applicable data.  I've met with all these people fairly recently and had a feeling that they were all interested in a positive, proactive outcome.  That helped counter those nagging thoughts, which indicates that the thoughts are still there but manageable.  I did some other things too that helped.  One thing I'm stressed about is job uncertainty.  So what can I do about that? I'm taking a class to refresh my project management knowledge and I applied for a couple of jobs outside my company, but also outside my current industry.  I just don't feel like waiting around to be another victim of this economy.  We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment