Saturday, March 2, 2013

Still Feeling Sad and Stressed

I'm still feeling sad and stressed.  I made the time for some physical activities today, such as power walking and kayaking, which helps reduce my symptoms for a little while.  I also made time to review Mood Sentry, thought later in the day than I typically do.  These things help, but are only doing so for a little while.  I've mentioned before that I have a lot of things on my plate right now, so getting some stuff off should help.  One thing I did today was get my first cut at our taxes done.  I should be able to get that off my plate in a week or so.  I'll let it sit and then review what I have to make sure I got it all.  Getting the taxes off my plate will help.  I still have a lot going on at work, I have an app update that I'll try to get done by mid-March, and we're starting to look for a house, so there's still lots to go.  I'll focus on one thing at a time, try to get stuff off my plate as quickly as I can, and see how things go over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment