Sunday, March 17, 2013

I had a Pretty Good Day Today

I was feeling somewhat anxious and depressed at the start of the day.  It just felt like I had  a lot of things to do and not enough time to do them all.  A couple of things I did was check priorities to help figure out what's important and what can wait.  Another thing I did was think a bit more about how much time each item would really take.  That wasn't too difficult to do and can really help me.  Most things that I have to do, when I really think about it, don't take that long.  It's the end of the day and I got to just about everything I planned to. Note that the few things I didn't get to were superseded by a couple of things I didn't know I had to do at the start of the day.  I'm feeling pretty good about today.  I'll prep for tomorrow and turn in.

No comments:

Post a Comment