Friday, March 22, 2013

Updated App

I updated the app, both the Android and iTunes versions.  The Android version will be available for download very soon if it is no already so.  The iTunes version is in review.
On Android, I changed the way the "Reminders" function.  When a reminder pops-up, the back key now takes you to the home page rather than exits the app.
On iTunes, I corrected a bug in some of the tools.  You can now rename a custom entry, such as a Cost Benefit analysis or an Event you captured.
On both Android and iTunes, I updated a few of the examples for clarity and correctness to my current state.  I also corrected a few typos in the database and the hints file.
You customized database entries should transfer to the updated database without incident.  It may take a minute to complete the update depending on the number of entries you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment