Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Worked the App into My Morning

I got to work and started doing things right away, which didn't leave any time for me to review Mood Sentry.  However, I found the time to take a break mid-morning and review the app, which really helped.  Things are are a bit hectic at work, and my stress is high because I need to find a project to support next month as soon as I can.  It's not good to only have half my time covered by a project, I need all my time covered.  This is kind of getting to me.  However, making the time to review the app really helped me get my thoughts in order.  I'm liking some of the updates I made to the examples in this latest version because they are relate to what's really driving my moods these days, and I think they capture the gist of the distortion a bit better.  Those on iPhones will have to wait to see what I mean.  The iPhone version is still in review.  Those apple folks take pride in their offerings and like to make sure things are pretty good before they release them.

No comments:

Post a Comment