Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tuned Up Some Entries Today

When I enter things in the tools, such as events or essays, I treat them as living documents.  I update them, frequently at first because it takes me a while to really figure out what is going on in my head.  However, as time goes by I still find my self, on occasion, tweaking my entries.  Today I was adding in a little more content into an entry that I started several months ago.  I was reviewing it today and noticed that it seemed a little incomplete in terms of describing what was really going on in my head.  That's one of the nice things about this app, that I can continue to review and update my entries as needed.  On a couple of occasions I have even renamed an entry.  I'm glad I included the ability to update, rename, and even delete my custom entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment