Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Exhausted Today

Got to work, reviewed the app, and started the final updates to the presentation.  The review went very well though I was a bit nervous much of the time waiting for things to blow up.  Didn't happen, nothing blew up.  We have a good team and prepared well.  If you've looked at some of my examples (which are my personal entries), I have something about how I prepare well in the disqualifying the positive section and probably elsewhere too.  I do a pretty good job preparing for things.  Something else I did today was take several short walks.  Physical activity helps me manage my mood.  I do tend to walk fast when I walk, and have since I was a teen. You also may have noted that I tell myself to get moving in at least one of my examples.  Finally, I did some self reflecting during the day, asking myself how all or nothing thinking could be affecting my outlook, thoughts, and mood at that time.  It all helped a bit, and together helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment