Sunday, December 2, 2012

Changing my Attitude Toward Cost/Benefits?

I've posted previously that I really hadn't used the Cost Benefit analysis tool that much.  I think I have about three custom entries.  The entries just didn't feel that compelling to me.  However, I've been thinking about those entries recently and think I know how to use them.  On their own, they don't do much for me.  But I can use them as inspiration to review other tools.  For example, the example analysis has to do with forecasting.  I have a couple of essays regarding forecasting that address interactions with other people and how tasks typically play out.  The cost benefit analysis isn't strong enough to get me to stop forecasting, but it does help nudge me to review and think about these essays, which do have an impact on my mood.  I'll need to think about this a bit more, but may be developing a better understanding of how to use the Cost Benefit analysis tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment