Saturday, December 1, 2012

How is this working on the iPhone?

I have an iPod that I use as a test device, and had a friend load the app on her iPod to test before I released it on the market.  I may have made the drop down menu bar at the top of several pages a bit too small.  The symptom would be that you'd need to tap it a couple of times to get it to work.  Are you having that issue?  I'm also wondering if the "feel" of the app is like other iPhone apps.  I think it is, but I'm just wondering what you think.  I have not seen any crash reports, so all the testing I did before releasing the app seems to have paid off.  Of course, there really are not that many downloads at this time.  Feel free to post on this blog or drop me a line at support@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment