Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taking a break from the Essay...

to address the current situation.  My wife's computer was infected with malware, SCAN_HDD.  I've been working to remove this for about 4 hours now.  Lot's of distortions: this is going to take for ever to clean (nope, just about done), she SHOULD never have opened that file (nope, file came from a friend, looked good at the time, but she realized it wasn't kosher right away and stopped it), I SHOULD have prevented it (looks like a should, but more PERSONALIZATION in my humble opinion, and I did have anti virus on her computer, which is up to date, what more can I ask of myself?), the a*holes who wrote this SHOULD never have done this (OK, labeling and a should statement, but in this case it's not a distortion, it's just simply true, however, am I going to let that drive my mood?  Nope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment