Sunday, April 8, 2012

Setting Goals...

can really help alleviate feelings of anxiety and depression.  Of course, the goals need to be realistic.  I tend to look at all the things in front of me as being equally important.  That really isn't the case.  Having the priority scheme as well as a daily goals list can help defeat negative thoughts by helping me focus on just the needed stuff.  I need both sometimes, one to help me id the important stuff, one to help me set realistic goals.  I've mentioned recently that I'm moving into my wife's house. We have two houses and have been living in mine.  We moved into her's for the most part yesterday.  That really took a load off my  mind.  That was my most important thing, and using the prioritization scheme helped me realize that and be more comfortable leaving other things to rest.  Does any of this ring with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment