Thursday, April 12, 2012

How Mood Sentry Helps Me (3)

Yet another way Mood Sentry helps me is through it's capability to let me record and review my thoughts via the event log, observation log, essays, and cost benefit analyses.  These features make it fairly easy for me to capture things when they happen, or nearly so.  The cool thing I've learned is that I don't have to capture all the details at once.  If I capture the gist and main thoughts, that's good enough.  When I have more time later in the day, I can revisit the entry and fill in more details.  In fact, as I've mentioned before in this blog, revisiting the entries over time (days, weeks) is beneficial in terms of gleaning more insight to myself.  Finally, having these recorded experiences on my phone is handy when I see my therapist.  I can quickly review entries before the session and even during the session.  It's very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment