Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How Mood Sentry Helps Me (2)...

Another way Mood Sentry helps me is through persistent access to relevant references.  Sometimes I like to get away from the office (recently it's been every day) and capture my thoughts.  I'm often at a Starbucks in Huntington Beach, California.  Reviewing the references on Cognitive Distortions can help me better understand what's going on in my head.  Having a self help book on the table is something I'm much more comfortable with these days, but I still like the level of confidentiality offered by having some decent references on my phone.  I look just like the other people staring at their phones in the shop.  Speaking of the references, how do they work for you?  Good enough to jog your memory?  Got something better that looks good on the phone?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment