Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Forecasting Conflict essay (now Rejection)

I have the example essay that relates to forecasting, and decided to focus this one more specifically on forecasting rejection.  My typical approach is to jot down my thoughts and try to figure out what's going on in my head.  Here's what I have so far...
"I tend to forecast conflict when seeking input from others.  It's not always conflict, a lot of times it's just rejection of either my ideas or myself.  I tend to take rejections of my ideas as a rejections of myself."
As you can see, I'm just jotting down they way I see it now.  Over the next few days, I'll dig a little deeper and figure out what's going on in my head.  You'll see how it develops.
Also, note that I changed the title from Forecasting Conflict to Forecasting Rejection.  I used the menu to do that.  I had this item selected, brought up the menu, and then selected Edit Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment