Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Been up the coast...

for a few days of vacation.  What do you think went through my mind two days before my vacation when I noticed that a person had rated the trial version of this app with 1 out of 5 stars?  I'll never fix this before my trip.  I'm ruined.  How about nobody is going to want to try this app out.  I had a 1 star rating and the comment was in German.  Yikes!  First, I am not my app.  I think this thought really hit home with me.  I took a moment to think of all the things that make me up: husband, engineer, volunteer, caring, funny, and lots, lots more.  I am not my app.  Once I had this thought firmly lodged in my head, the rest was easy.  Do what you can do and move on.  I found an error and fixed it, and then reset the start time for all existing users to 12 am on March 31.  Too bad I had no way of telling people I did this except through this blog.  Oh well.  Regarding nobody is going to want to try this app out?  Too late, a couple of people already have.  I'll never fix this before my trip?  Wrong again.  At least, I fixed one problem which may not have been the issue the German had.  Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment