Friday, April 27, 2012

Some Notes on Using Mood Sentry

Every now and then I'll take the time to give some guidance on using Mood Sentry, and this is one of those times.  Since this is an app intended to be customized by the user for the user's benefit, there is a lot of stuff that can be modified.  First, remember that just about any text box can be edited via a double tap.  My Experiences, Reminders, Daily Goals, etc.  That's fairly easy to remember, but since there are not a lot of apps like this, I need to state this.  Also, just about every page has a "hints" page that is accessible from the navigation menu.  I put those in there for guidance and hope it helps.  I tried to keep the number of visible buttons low, and only show elements that I think are relevant.  Elements that I think the user will need less frequently I put in the navigation menu.  My intention is to have a fairly clean interface, with very little noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment