Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting work on the house...

I'm going through a crunch at work, and now starting work on the house so I can put it up for sale.  Got some other stuff going on too, like this app and its follow on efforts as well as making sure I have some time for "me" stuff.  Let's see how things go.  I see opportunities to use the prioritization matrix to make sure I focus on the important stuff (sometimes it looks like everything is important to me), looking out for overgeneralizations (I'll never get "me" time, I'll never get this done), and other stuff.  If I catch these early I can mitigate their impact.  If I know they may be coming, I can be pro-active, practice my counter thoughts and mitigate their impact.  We'll see how things unfold.  Looks like the next month or so will be game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment