Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Woke up Feeling a bit stressed, anxious, and depressed

This wasn't a unique occurrence for me.  This has happened throughout my memorable life.  However, I'm now getting better at recognizing the thoughts associated with these feelings.  I have lots of stuff on my plate.  I forecast that things won't go well, that little things that normally will take a short amount of time will have unforeseen problems and take a huge amount of time.  It's more of a general premonition that this is going to happen, as opposed to any specific task getting out of control.  I've been getting pretty good at countering thoughts related to specific tasks getting out of hand.  Most of my entries in the app are related to specific events.  I think I can start addressing this generic, ominous, thought.  I'll need to be aware of these thoughts.  I'm going to capture this in my daily goals as something to learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment