Friday, June 15, 2012

Missed Yesterday, Descent Day Today

Where was I yesterday?  I was at my nephew's graduation ceremony.  It was very crowded, which can kind of bother me.  It's mostly a noise thing.  I felt silly plugging my ears every now and then to take the shrillness out of the air, but it helped.  I know a bit more about myself and how I respond in situations like that, which is mostly due to self reflection and things like my living with Asperger book.  Today was a bit stressful, but I got through it.  I had a handyman at my house taking care of odds and ends before I paint next week.  Also, my plumber showed up and finished my bathroom.  These sound like good things, but my thoughts projected problems and conflict.  I did a pretty good job countering those thoughts today.  Keeping track of past experiences helps by supplying evidence for my mitigations.  That's one way Mood Sentry helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment