Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Generally Fatigued Today

I'm just tired.  I woke up early this morning and spent another 2.5 hours on the phone with my service provided.  I was told multiple times that because I terminated my service before transferring the e-mail account, that I was SOL.  They offered many apologies.  I stuck with it, and didn't let my thoughts derail me.  Eventually, I got my e-mail back.  I found the right tech person who found a way to help me.  I'm somewhat exhausted.  Collecting evidence from this experience, it didn't last forever, They all weren't ignorant, they actually spent a lot of time trying to help me and genuinely seemed concerned for me and my plight.  Even if I hadn't gotten my e-mail back, I was ready to switch to my g-mail account.  I thought about what my priorities would be if that happened, what places need to be notified first, etc.  And that made the job seem more manageable.  I think I need to record this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment