Sunday, June 3, 2012

Was Reading Dr. Burns' book Feeling Good

It's been a couple of months since I picked up and read this book.  I'm glad I did.  I was reading the chapter on anger, and picking up stuff that I hadn't picked up on previous reads.  That happens with me.  As I work my program (my road to better mood management, not the app) I learn more about myself and get better at recognizing symptoms and thoughts.  As a result, revisiting this book often results in better insights.  Anyway, I'm getting ideas on some more tools that might work their way into the app.  I'm thinking of a 2 window tool, one window captures angry thoughts, the second window captures cooler thoughts.  Easy to implement.  Hmm. On another note, I did pretty good at using the daily goals today.  I set some morning goals, then at lunch I set some afternoon goals.  Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment