Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Was Really Stressing Today

Things went well today.  I actually got a lot of things done, so I'm not sure what's the real cause.  I do have some overgeneralizations floating around my head regarding a technical task I have to complete.  Regarding those thoughts, I took the time to review previous entries in the app regarding tough technical tasks and felt a bit better, but only a bit.  I checked my daily goals, and nailed them all.  I think I'm forecasting conflict regarding a request I want to make for vacation.  I put that request off today and now get to think about it.  It's better when I just ask, but really shouldn't make a difference.  I'm going to work on this before going to bed.  I've never had an instance of being told no in regards to a vacation request.  I've never had conflict over such an innocuous thing.  This is classic forecasting for me.  Conflict over a nothing request.  I have no evidence of conflict, ever, regarding this.  So why the thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment