Thursday, June 7, 2012

Did a lot of little things today

I've really gotten better at using the daily goals recently.  I find it helps, and just set a few goals for tomorrow morning.  I'll update them tomorrow at lunchtime.  I'll keep them at 3.  There's other things on that list, such as something to learn and something to communicate.  I usually punt on the something to communicate and just put down to tell my wife I love her.  That's an easy one.  I also took the time today to review some observations and update a couple.  I worked on that one regarding new tasks.  I also re-examined one I started several months ago related to my App.  I noticed that in this observation I suggested starting an essay related to people who have helped me throughout my life.  I think this may be helpful in terms of those forecasts of conflict I have.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment