Sunday, June 10, 2012

Things have been bubbling up

Recently, things have been bubbling up to the top.  By this I mean I'm gaining new insights into old thoughts and feelings.  For example, I often get very uncomfortable when family members talk about other family members supposed short comings.  I think this is because I have have a tendency toward black and white thinking.  If somebody did something wrong, then they must be bad, or something along those lines.  I'm still working this out, and started an essay on this.  I'll see where this goes.  I also picked up on an essay that I started and put down related to identifying how people have helped me throughout my life.  Not sure that one will go anywhere, but I'll develop it some more.  I'll gain insight into myself in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment