Thursday, May 24, 2012

What if Mood Sentry isn't for you?

Don't fret.  It's OK.  I'll post some ideas based on what I did before I created this.  One idea is to use your calendar (either computer or phone) to set reminders.  It's easy.  However, when I first did that I worried a bit about other people seeing my reminders pop up on the computer.  This was especially true with my work computer.  I recommend keeping the reminder generic, such as my original "what's going well today?"  In the off event that someone else sees it, and someone actually did for mine, just give an off-hand explanation such as "I like to take inventory every now and then of what's going well."  Nothing came from my "exposure" and I was better off with the reminder than without it.  Keep it simple, use your phone, use your home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment