Friday, May 4, 2012

I have a lot of entries in my tools...

It's interesting to see the stuff I have recorded in my tools.  Just skimming through can be a help, because I can see trends and themes.  I can also see how I've improved over these past several months.  It's been almost a year since I started on this effort.  I don't know the exact day, but it was in June of 2011 that I decided to start working on an app for myself.  Anyway, more on that next month.  Right now I just want to say that having these records of my thoughts on my phone is helpful in a couple of ways.  Reviewing an entry on its own can help me deal with a similar situation when it develops.  Reviewing multiple entries helps me see patterns and different way of looking at the same distortion.  Good stuff.  How about you?  Do you have enough entries to see patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment