Monday, May 7, 2012

Here are my counter thoughts...

Regarding never shedding the pounds.  I really don't have that many pounds to loose.  I'm in the middle of my ideal weight range, just a little above the middle.  My pants fit pretty good, which is my real goal.  I've shed the weight before, and see no reason why I can't do it again.  Never is a long time.

Shouldn't have eaten so much?  Why not? It was a party.  Sure the food was high impact, but it usually is at such gatherings.  Eating like that infrequently is not a bad thing for my health. It's OK to eat that way on occasion.  I'm certainly not going to make a habit of it.

Never get to eat my favorite indulgences?  So what?  I really haven't given up anything that special.   All I really did was substitute one thing for another.  I'm not missing anything that I haven't had in the past.  What I substituted was just as good, if not better than the stuff I used to "treat" myself to.  Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment