Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lots going on Today

Working a really tough issue at work, and a technical one at home too.  Feeling like I'm not making any headway on either.  What to do?  I'll try some counter thoughts, real-time.  This feeling that I'm not getting anything done is tied to Overgen's that I'll never get either task done.  The facts are: I generated a lot of data at work to better characterize the issue, I reviewed the data from yesterday, and was able to combine those with today's data and think I've narrowed where the problem is.  At home I worked a technical issue on the computer and felt like I made no headway.  I'll never get this done?  Hmmm.  I did learn a lot, and I know there is more than one way to make this work.  All I need to do is find one way.  I just about have this working, and have a deeper understanding of the issue.  That's good.  I'll get both tasks done.

No comments:

Post a Comment