Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Making better use of the app

It's tough to keep the discipline of using the app, even with the reminders.  I'm super busy at work these days.  We have a major milestone coming up and my team is crucial to the outcome.  I'm feeling a lot of stress and anxiety.  Reviewing my entries in the app helps, but I feel like I don't have the time.  What I'm finding is that it helps if I get away from my desk to review my entries.  For some reason it's easier for me to do away from my desk.  It's probably because there isn't a computer screen in front of me with work waiting to be done.  Also, I don't want people to think I'm playing on my phone when I should be working.  Getting away from my desk and reviewing my entries helps in stressful times like these.  Let's see if I can remember this when the pressure is really on.

No comments:

Post a Comment