Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My 100th Post

I wish I was feeling better today.  I've been porpoising from mildly depressed to a deeper funk today.  Got a lot of stuff going on, as I've been reporting.  Yes, I updated my Daily Goals list with some tasks this morning.  I revisited the list at lunch and replaced a couple of things I completed with new items.  That helped a bit by brining to my attention the fact that I did complete a couple of things.  I heard from the plumber, and Thursday he's supposed to finish the job.  That was positive.  What's really driving my mood are the little pop-up things.  I usually want to do them all, but realistically I cannot.  I get these thoughts such as "this will never end" or "I'll never get what I need/want to get done, done."  I just checked my Prioritization Scheme.  I'm not a big fan of it, but this time it helped.  The only high priority stuff I have is at work these days.  Home stuff is medium priority at best.  I think I'm just pushing myself with artificial deadlines.  I'm feeling a bit better right now.  Happy 100th.  I'll power walk tonight in celebration and for some stress relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment