Thursday, May 10, 2012

Had a rough day today

I think it started with a bad night's sleep.  Not sure what drove that, perhaps a late tankard of coffee yesterday afternoon.  Normally I don't drink coffee after 1.  As I've stated before, work is busy, I'm working on the house (in the middle of a copper re-pipe), and I'm a volunteer with a local environmental group for which I've got things piling up.  Oh yeah, I'm still not unpacked at my wife's house.  So stuff has been popping up for work, my house, and my volunteer group.  Several things over the past couple of days.  I've been forecasting that I won't get all this stuff done, been feeling overwhelmed, stressed and depressed.  I took a few minutes at lunch today to review My Experiences.  I ended up modifying a couple of the mitigations in the process.  It was good to remind myself that I do have thoughts like these, and then read through the mitigations.  It helped, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment