Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rough Day Today

I was in a down mood today, all day.  Not sure what triggered it.  I used the app to plan set some goals, and worked at hitting them.  I did in fact complete my goals, which helped a bit at the end of the day.  I made the effort to get out and hike, which usually helps, and did a bit.  My main symptom today was lots and lots of ruminations on everything that's not going well.  Work, non-work activities, home life.  It felt like all I did was ruminate on the negatives.  Setting goals helped, particularly when I reached them.  Also, getting active helped too.  A hike in the foot hills in the morning and a stroll in the afternoon.  I'm going to try one more thing after I publish this, which is take an inventory of things that are going well for work, non-work activities, and home.  Let's see if I can remember to comment on how this inventory thing works tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment