Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Evening Reminder just popped open...

I'm still using the default reminder.  How did things go today?  I had a good day, which unfolded with no surprises.  I kept pretty busy at work and was busy after work as well.  I was expecting a quote from a plumber for some work on the house, but didn't get one.  However, no distorted thoughts such as should statements came up because of that.  Nor did I think that I'll never get my house in shape for a sale.  Not bad for me.  Tomorrow should be pretty good.  I'm in a sort of production mode at work reviewing data, I'll get that last quote and make a decision on the plumber.  Got the art walk tomorrow evening, which should be fun.  Goals for tomorrow?  Finish reviewing the data set I'm working on at work, notify the contractors (plumber and termite repair), get out of the office at lunchtime for some "me" time.  That should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment