Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today Improved

I started out stressed over this latest issue at work, but by the end of the day I was feeling far less stressed.  I think it was due to recognizing the should statements that were driving my mood and seeking advice on how to handle my situation.  Addressing the should statements is fairly straight forward for someone reading this blog (or so I assume).  Seeking advice was a significant help in that it put the lie to some of my forecasts of total failure and doom.  It's odd, but when I enter a crisis mode it often takes a couple of days for the thoughts to run their course before I really get a handle on them and doing things like challenging the should statements and seeking advice and guidance.  Once I get a handle on my thoughts, things tend to trend toward the positive.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment