Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How are the Hints?

Every now and then I try to prod comments from the user community and ask questions like this.  The hints are there to help people understand the basics of using Mood Sentry.  The hints are somewhat tailored to the different tools, though some are essentially the same because the tool functions essentially like some of the other tools.  I just about always recommend working with your therapist when trying to figure out how to use the tools, so I'm also interested in hearing how that went if you tried.  Go ahead and let me know what you think of the hints, and if you have recommendation.  Thanks.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment