Saturday, April 12, 2014

Been on Travel

I was on a business trip for a couple of days.  I had a major review for a project that's coming to an end.  Yes, I used Mood Sentry to collect my thoughts and prepare.  For meetings like this I usually have to deal with forecasts of conflict and failure.  If you review past entries in this blog you'll see that these thoughts come up quite often.  As such, I have entries to address these, which typically involve reflecting on previous events with the people I will be dealing with. In this case, those previous events went very well.  There really was no conflict or failure.  That helped alleviate the feelings but didn't make them go away.  That was good enough, because I really just needed to function.  Regarding this blog, the reason I wasn't posting was because I was quite busy.  My apologies if you're a frequent reader and feel you missed something.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment