Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spent Some Time Reviewing Past Entries Again

I spent more time on the Observations this evening.  Yesterday I spent more time on my Essays and Event Log.  I didn't spend as much time as I did yesterday, but it still helped to review a bunch of previous entries.  I came across a couple of entries related to social events, which were kind of appropriate as I went to just such an event this past Friday evening.  Looking at my entries, I realized that I could have prepared a bit better for the event on Friday.  Live and learn.  I could kick myself with Should Statement, but I won't.  I'll continue to make the time to review my existing entries.  I've been somewhat stressed these past couple of months and haven't made as much use of Mood Sentry that I could have, and I can rectify that.  It really does help me to make the time to review the multiple years worth of thoughts I've journaled.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment