Monday, April 7, 2014

Had an OK Monday

I got some stuff done today, which is usually a good thing.  I'm getting ready for a meeting later this week and thus have a lot of little things to get off my plate (the meeting requires travel) not only for the meeting but for the other tasks I have to do.  I definitely made time for Mood Sentry this morning, and again at lunch, which helped.  My biggest issue today was a poor night's sleep last night, caused in part by finishing the prescription sleeping pills I had (it was just a two week supply with no refill).  It seems when the prescription runs out the first night's sleep can be restless.  We'll see how tonight goes.  So why the pills?  I had been super busy in February and never really caught up on my sleep.  My therapist, primary doctor, and I figured a short supply of sleeping pills should get me the rest I need such that I can get back to my regular routine.  The pills didn't work as well as I expected.  I was still sleeping less than 6 hours, but the sleep I got was really good.  Like I said, I'll see how tonight goes.  Perhaps I'll get a better night's sleep.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment