Saturday, April 26, 2014

Another OK Day

Remarkably similar to my previous OK day.  I did not set any goals for today, but still got a lot of stuff done.  I ended up going into the office and set a time limit of 2 hours for some reason.  I got plenty done in that time, and felt much more comfortable (I was feeling a bit anxious about work, and was forecasting that I would be inundated with things that piled up while I was out).  I'll probably go in tomorrow for a bit to do some clean up.  Regarding setting goals, I just set some for tomorrow that include play, work, and some updates to the app.  I need to get my focus back on the app and plan the next update.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment