Sunday, April 13, 2014

Had an OK Day

My stress level has been elevated for most of the day.  This has mostly been driven by feeling overwhelmed by all the things I'd like to do.  The prioritization scheme helps in times like this, by helping me identify things I really don't need to work on.  Also, the daily goals tool helps in times like this by helping me scope my efforts to something I can manage. However, I did not use either of those tools today.  I just didn't feel like I had the time.  That's kind of odd, because in my experience, taking the time to work the various tools in Mood Sentry is usually worth it.  So why didn't I?  I think it was partly driven by emotional reasoning and partly by getting distracted by some of the many things I was working on.  Looking back, I completed just about everything I wanted to complete today, which is a good thing.  I'll make the time to plan some stuff for tomorrow (using the Daily Goals tool) and then call it a day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment