Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Slept Well, but...

Returned to the inn after a great day, only to find a voicemail on my work phone related to the issue I'm having at work.  I felt really bad that this issue came up in the first place, driven mostly by a should statement.  I didn't quite understand the question the caller asked, and thought I wouldn't be able to fix it from my current location.  I returned the call and left a message for him to contact my alternate and see if he can help.  I then opened up Mood Sentry with these thoughts in mind and reviewed My Experiences.  I recognized the should statement, but also some labeling, magnifications, all or nothing, and forecasting.  I then opened the Event Log and worked on the item related to the issue at work.  Doing these two things didn't eliminate the stress and anxiety I felt, but they definitely reduced these feelings.  I'll keep working on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment