Friday, April 18, 2014

Going on Vacation for a few Days

My posts will be infrequent at best over the next week.  I'll have access to my e-mail, so if you need support try contacting my via the support link in the Contact Us section of the app.  Other than that, consider taking the time to review the hints that are associated with each of the different pages and see if they help.  If not, perhaps you'll have a suggestion that might help me improve the hints.  You can send a note to the support e-mail link mentioned previously.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment