Thursday, October 11, 2012

Working Multiple Entries

I have two or three entries that I've been working on these days, all different takes on all or nothing thinking.  I'm digging into the concept of all or nothing thinking and how that may actually be the distortion that drives my forecasting.  It's tough for me for some reason, to capture the gist behind the thoughts that drive the mood.  However, it just seems that I may have these all or nothing automatic thoughts, such as people will either support me or reject me, i'll either be a success or a failure.  In this last case, success would be the result of getting everything off my plate (completed).  Anyway, what I do is try to capture the thought and record it.  Sometimes it seems that the thought disappears before I can record it. Almost like it's afraid of being recorded.  I'll keep working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment