Thursday, October 4, 2012

Was Pressed to work the app today

Very busy at work, which is just the time I really need to work the app.  I found the time this morning to review My Experiences with the known day's events in mind.  There will always be pop up stuff, which often have similar patterns and can actually be planned for, at least in terms of the thoughts I generate.  Preparing in the morning helped.  I didn't make the time at lunch to review anything because I was trying to finish up a design I've been working and need to get off my plate.  I did manage to make the time tonight to review some entries and reflect back on the day.  That reflection helped.  I'm feeling overwhelmed and like I can't get anything done.  Reflecting back on the day made me realize that I did get several things done and that design is just about off my plate.  Set a couple of goals for tomorrow and am calling it a day.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment