Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Did Pretty Good Today

Had a big meeting with a customer today.  I brought Starbucks coffee to the meeting in one of those traveling coffee boxes.  While waiting for the coffee to be brewed I took the time to review my experiences and my new entries, in particular the one related to interacting with people.  That turned out to be the only chance I had to address my condition because once I got into work things started happening pretty quickly.  "Things" means checking and responding to e-mail, getting set up for the meeting, and conducting the meeting.  The meeting lasted all day, and went very well.  I'll reflect back on the meeting this evening and how the interactions went.  I think there were some good experiences I want to reflect on.

No comments:

Post a Comment