Monday, October 22, 2012

Continued working on that Essay I started the other Night

I picked up where I left off.  I had captured some thoughts related to forecasts that lead to stress for me.  The thoughts were grouped into things related to interacting with people and things related to tackling a task. I developed each thought a bit more, and then decided to split the essay into two different essays.  One focused on interacting with people and one focused on tackling a task.  I copied the whole text and started a new essay, pasting the copied text into the body.  I then deleted the part I didn't want and developed each a bit more.  For the people interactions, I capture 4 ways a pending interaction can go.  Only one had people being very difficult. The other three were either neutral or good.  Reviewing this helped alleviate some stress early in the morning.  The other essay has a similar flow, capturing 4 ways a task might go.  I think these need a little more work, but I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment