Sunday, October 21, 2012

Working the App Today

Been working with the app today.  This is going to be a hectic week.  I have a customer coming in and need to get the project moving forward.  Things are in place, such as having charge lines for people to charge their time to, but we still need a couple of more authorizations before we can all begin working.  All I can do is what I've been doing.  However, there are all those pesky thoughts coming up.  We should have had all the authorizations weeks ago.  We'll never get things signed off.  This meeting is going to be a scream fest.  I have no data to justify any of those thoughts, except the should statement.  However, in regards to that should statement, I know we're working with a new system and I know the person working on my authorization is doing his best.  Regarding the other thoughts, based on what I've experienced so far those thoughts are not true.  It's good to capture this in my blog.  Doing this helps me gather my thoughts and move through this stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment