Friday, October 19, 2012

Didn't Sleep Well Last Night

I kept thinking about work and what I need to get done, and kept forecasting conflict and quagmires.  I had this idea developing in my head involving an essay to capture a couple of things.  One would relate to interactions and how they can take several forms: conflict, neutral, and agreeable.  The other would relate to activities and how they can take longer than expected (quagmire), as long as expected, and event shorter than expected.  The idea being that reviewing this might be helpful at time.  I kept ruminating on this concept and finally grabbed my phone and started an essay.  I didn't capture the whole thing, just enough such that I can pick it up again and develop it further.  I was able to get back to sleep after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment